John Lenihan will both have overall responsibility for the service delivery of all services for the company and will be responsible for dealing with any escalation issues.
Lenmac Services ensures that our valued and skilled employees have very little escalation issues and are retained by applying the following techniques:
- Recruitment & selection– ensuring the right person fits the job
- Induction – lays foundation for new employees
- Probation period – train/coach new employees to develop own role and relationship within the company
- Employment equality – open and clear equal opportunities policy & practices
- Performance management – designed to encourage employees in their role and identify training needs
- Training & development – equips employees with necessary skills/knowledge
- Cross training/multi-skilling/succession planning – ensures flexibility and skill diversity
- Communications – monthly staff meetings; open door policy; staff newsletter
- Employee engagement – staff surveys; staff suggestion scheme; activities club
- Employee Rewards – giving regular encouragement and praise; recognising a “job well done”; Employee of the Quarter Scheme; Promotions
- Employee feedback – one to one meetings with management; exit
Lenmac Services has direct employees in the following categories:
|Direct Administration Support at Client’s Sites|
By implementing these practices, we aim to reduce and/or eliminate staff turnover and escalation issues for clients by ensuring our employees are kept motivated, committed and add value resulting in an overall high performance working organisation.