The Safe-T-Cert is a certification scheme that certifies the safety management systems of companies working in the construction industry. At Lenmac Services our goal is to always ensure the highest levels of safety & standards for our team. The Safe-T-Cert schemes goals are to improve health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying contractors whose safety systems adhere to said standards.
In order to be awarded the Safe-T-Cert a company must demonstrate that:
- They are inline with ILO (International Lablour Office) guidelines for safety management systems.
- Meet the requirements for training and competence.
- Implement a health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation (this includes continual improvement).
- Adhere to and address all relevant national legislation.
- Demonstrate commitment at all levels of the organisation.
To find out more about the Safe-T-Cert scheme please visit http://safe-t-cert.ie/